The College of Arts and Letters Academic Technology Office is seeking a Educational Technology/Museum Studies Intern to join our team. The intern will be responsible for assisting with the design and development of a mobile application for museum tours. Specifically, the intern will collaborate on developing pedagogy and other educational aspects of museum based tours, participate in user experience design, and work with the design team on building the technology aspects of the tool.
Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment is required.
To apply, email a resume and short statement of interest to Scott Schopieray, Director of Academic Technology at schopie1(at)msu.edu
- Background in educational technology, teaching and/or museum studies
- Experience with HTML/CSS development
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience working in a museum or other informal learning setting